Click here to find out
Big city hospitals. Small town doctors practicing in a remote area. Regardless of where physicians provide care, they need the best technical support available. TeleScribes allow any clinical setting to be a high-tech environment, complete with the latest digital innovations.
The future of healthcare includes digital solutions at your fingertips
BenefitsContact Client Solutions
How it Works
In an effort to ensure high-quality patient care and the best possible workflow, ScribeCanada is continuing to develop new digital technologies to make doctors’ lives easier. More cutting-edge digital tools are on the way, designed specifically for providers who utilize our TeleScribes services. ScribeCanada’s reputation as an industry expert results in TeleScribe recruits who are well-trained, able to adapt quickly and passionate about patient care. TeleScribes are an innovative way to reduce costs, increase revenue and offer a better healthcare model for both providers and patients.
TeleScribes offer domestic assistance to improve data capture and documentation.
- Log into secure portal
- Speak directly with scribe during patient encounter
- Close screen to enable audio only for patient privacy
TeleScribes ensure rural locations and hard to staff areas are covered.
- Enjoy the benefits of a scribe in any location.
- Improve provider work-life balance with remote medical scribes
Our process ensures scribes are ready for most non-stop environment.
- Step 1: Demanding classroom training
- Step 2: Training Shift with senior level scribes
- Step 3: Continuous and Regular Reassessment
The Advanced Scribe Training Program
Approximately 120 hours per scribe
- Medical Terminology
- System Based Videos
- Audio Exercises
- Compliance Training
- Documentation for Billing and Medicolegal Liability
- Professional Appearance
- Case Presentations
- Final Examination
minimum 6 days
- One-to-one Personal Clinical Training
- Real-time Chart Review and Corrective Feedback
- Advanced Efficiency and Patient Tracking Training
- Core Measures and PQRI Documentation
- Clinical Performance Final Assessment
- Quality Assurance Program and Continuing Scribe Education
- Monthly Evaluations and Performance Assessments
- Monthly Provider-to-Scribe Satisfaction Reporting
- Charting Review and Deficiency Log