Click here to find out
Outpatient providers don’t always have the support they need. Scribes help outpatient doctors reduce wait times, manage patient volume and improve patient care.
A Customized Approach to Handling Outpatient Workflow.
BenefitsContact Client Solutions
How it Works
To achieve measurable results, our team closely monitors progress from the first day of implementation.
Together, we improve the effectiveness of your outpatient providers.
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Support the transition to a medical scribe program
- Define KPIs and goals
- Train scribes to meet outpatient specialty specific needs
Our goal is to increase effectiveness and mitigate risk with our integrated approach.
- Work on-site with outpatient administrators
- Review metrics including cost and quality
Our process ensures scribes are ready for the non-stop ED environment.
- Step 1: Demanding classroom training
- Step 2: Training Shift with senior level scribes
- Step 3: Continuous and Regular Reassessment
The Advanced Scribe Training Program
Approximately 120 hours per scribe
- Medical Terminology
- System Based Videos
- Audio Exercises
- Compliance Training
- Documentation for Billing and Medicolegal Liability
- Professional Appearance
- Case Presentations
- Final Examination
minimum 6 days
- One-to-one Personal Clinical Training
- Real-time Chart Review and Corrective Feedback
- Advanced Efficiency and Patient Tracking Training
- Core Measures and PQRI Documentation
- Clinical Performance Final Assessment
- Quality Assurance Program and Continuing Scribe Education
- Monthly Evaluations and Performance Assessments
- Monthly Provider-to-Scribe Satisfaction Reporting
- Charting Review and Deficiency Log